Saturday, December 31, 2011

Star Wars Imperial Walker Loft Bed


This is a loft bed I made for my son that resembles a Star Wars AT-AT Imperial Walker. I searched the Internet and found scale models, cakes, legos, baby strollers and costumes resembling an AT-AT, but never found a bed that resembled an AT-AT. So I made one. It was made with materials available at any Home Depot or Lowe's. This is a video/slideshow of some of the photos I took during the build process. Hopefully this will help someone who might consider building their own AT_AT. My son sure enjoys his! May the force be with you! Updated 7/26/2009: First I would like to say thanks for viewing the video and posting such wonderful comments. I had no idea it would generate this much interest. Many, many thanks indeed! I would also like to acknowledge John Williams and his orchestra for the powerful Star Wars theme music. Second, you have my sincere apology for including the galacticly-incorrect transformer bedding. This anomaly will be vanquished in Episode 2. For the record, I have also personally apologized to Lord Vader for giving him the wrong light saber. My son knew it was the wrong color, but I didnt think anyone would notice And for those viewers wanting to be adopted, regretfully I must say no. The household budget is maxed out. Do you realize how much it costs to feed a young, growing Sith Lord?! If you are still serious about wanting to be adopted, maybe you should talk to Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie. I hear they are expanding their brood. In response to some of ...

Good Bargain Proxima Projector Lamp Hammerhead Dune Buggy Grand Sale Prices Spiderman Dunks




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links